Easily Make Your Favorite wonderful recipes Restaurant Dishes At Home

Share:
I just HAD to get the word out! So I decided then and there to collect the BEST, most POPULAR restaurant clone recipes... Tweak them to PERFECTION... and release the best cookbook ever written.
Pretty ambitious, I know. But I take my wife's dares very seriously. :)

Like I said, I even hired a professional - Chef Tom - to help me get these dishes PERFECT enough to fool even the PICKIEST eaters among my family and friends. Did it work? See for yourself!


With America's Restaurant Recipes, you too can re-create the famous signature dishes from your FAVORITE eateries!
All you need is a regular kitchen, simple store-bought
ingredients, and of course, your appetite!
With your copy of my best-selling "America's Restaurant Recipes" cookbook you will:
Save Time - No more wasteful trial and error needed to find the "exact taste."  Now you can perfectly re-create the flavors of HUNDREDS of dishes from your favorite restaurants!

Re-create the tastes you crave for a fraction of the cost - just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions!
Uncover the sneaky cooking tricks created by chefs who work at famous restaurants!
Stop the frustrated searching for recipes that will please your picky friends and family - cook the foods they already LOVE!
They might even FREAK OUT when you tell them you actually made these delicious dishes yourself!
We've been perfecting these recipes collectively with our community of over 115,000 website members since 2003, and we've made them SO PERFECT, you won't believe your taste buds!
After I released the first Volume of my amazing secret recipes for peoples' favorite foods, the feedback was INCREDIBLE... But of course everyone has DIFFERENT favorites, and the requests for new dishes started pouring in!

By the time I collected and perfected all the requested updates, I had enough for a WHOLE NEW BOOK, and now, I'm going to share that with you today for FREE if you get Volume 1 today!

This book contains OVER 100 NEW recipes from 57 restaurants - including some old favorites and even some NEW featured eateries like
  • A&W
  • Bennigan's
  • Brown Derby
  • Chi-Chi's
  • Dan Marino's
  • Dreamland BBQ
  • Four Seasons
  • Gardenburger
  • Howard Johnson's
  • In-N-Out
  • Lone Star Steakhouse
  • Mader's
  • Old Spaghetti Factory
  • Pizzeria Uno
  • Ritz Carlton
  • Saks Fifth Avenue
  • Sbarro
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Waldorf Hotel
And MORE!
These additional recipes will please even the most skeptical dining-out addicts. Remember, these are the MOST requested dishes from our fans and readers of our first book.
So if there are things on the list you haven't tried, you won't know what you're missing until you get this FREE bonus collection in your hands!
Or, you could go out to dozens of restaurants to try them all - but why would you, when you can cook these all from your own kitchen and enjoy them for WAY less?

No comments